Maintenance Packs for Incorta 4.7
Incorta encourages customers to upgrade to the most recent release. Here are maintenance packs notes for this minor release.
Maintenance Pack 4.7.5
- Implemented an API to force stop schema loading
- For export to XLSX in pivot tables, enhanced cell formatting and merging
- YARN cluster manager support for the Apache Spark SQLApp
- After leader election, resolved an issue with a late start for loading
- Resolved some loading issues due to unhandled null cases
- Fixed a case where aggregate report data when downloaded to excel shows 1/1/1970 for null date values
- With an Informix connector, resolved an connection issue resulting in a loading failure
- Fixed an issue with Google Drive to address rows not being fully loaded
- Fixed a SFDC OutOfMemory exception issue
- Fixed a case where Incorta table fails to be materialized
- Resolve a problem where prompts did not update based on an applied filter
- Resolved a corner case where Notebook autocomplete feature was not functioning
- Fixed Request-URI Too Large issue when Querying the Incremental Timestamp Columns by using POST instead of GET
- Fixed a case in SQLi where remote tables were not accessible from external tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, and Power BI.
- Fixed a case for handling longs in filtering that caused abnormal results and behavior, and in certain instances, a systems crash
Maintenance Pack 4.7.4
- Enhanced accessibility features for search
- Added supported for the caseContains() functions to the Formula Builder
- Improved insight layouts for a dashboard
- Added an option to disable or configure auto-clean for crash history logs folder
- Added support for measure tooltips for merged groups
- When embedded, added a loading icon for pre-loading dashboards
- Fixed issues with Business View caching causing some insights on a dashboard to show incorrect data
- Fixed an issue with file extension case sensitivity allowing users to upload data files with either
- Resolved an issue for schema locking that could occur under high utilization
- Fixed an issue with dependent schemas loading in parallel
- Resolved an issue causing schema and table loads to fail due to the presence of temporary files
- Fixed an issue that showed table sizes as 0 after an initial schema load
- Fixed an issue causing join calculations to fail during startup
- Resolved an issue that randomly skipped processing scheduled jobs for schema loads
- Fixed an issue that caused the dashboard send scheduler to reset the selection of the HTML checkbox upon save
- Resolved an issue with XML attribute size limits and improved the related error message
- Fixed an issue with Runtime Security Filters affecting runtime dashboard filter results
- Fixed a problem with downloading an insight that resulted in an empty result
- Fixed the blank file issue when a user downloaded a chart visualization insight
- Fixed the corrupt
.xlsxfile issue when a user downloaded a Pivot Table insights as an MS Excel file
- Resolved internal issues with SQLi query parsing
- Resolved an issue that caused newly added schema tables to not appear in a table list as exposed by the SQLi interface to external applications such as Power BI
- Optimized SQLi logs to reduce unnecessary messages leading to very large log files
- Resolved Hadoop library conflicts causing some Notebook materialized views to fail
Maintenance Pack 4.7.3
- Enhanced contains() function to accept comparing multiple values and support case sensitivity
- Optimized formula calculation performance by applying the filter before calculating formula columns
- Fixed an upgrade metadata issue when loading duration of any table is 0 sec
- Fixed an issue blocking opening dashboards when there’s a failing session variable
- Fixed an issue where insights based on business view shows incorrect data when caching is ON
- Fixed an issue where SSO users over LDAP can’t connect to BI-TOOLS
- Fixed a case where an invalid record would cause incremental loads to fail, if using the max value incremental strategy
- Fixed an issue with viewing a dashboard in iframe, toggling filters on and off results in dashboard display issues
- Fixed an issue where premature EOF causes loads to hang for Oracle Cloud connector
- Fixed insight title alignment when printing or exporting Insights
- Fixed a performance issue in LOV drop down on insight filters using an Incorta view column
- Fixed an incremental load issue where it pulls same data again from Azure Blob storage
- Fixed an issue with format date function when using date mask containing “MMM” in session variables
- Fixed a deadlock condition on Analytics that caused some performance issues
- Ignored extra parameters (automatically added by SSO provider) in the Dashboard URL that used to cause an error
- Fixed a corner case where schema post load fails due to formula/join depending on an empty column
- Enhanced error handling in parallel join calculations
- Fixed some sync issues and removed sync extra logging
- Fixed a measure filter issue when using an Incorta view column
- Enhanced SQLi logging and removed extra log messages
- Removed extra unnecessary logging messages
Maintenance Pack 4.7.2
- Fixed an issue where missing sync was not excluding Business Schema, that is not needed in detecting missing sync issues.
- Resolved a few other internal issues.
Maintenance Pack 4.7.1
- Added support for SQLi authentication through LDAP.
- Enhanced analytics query logs with more details about query processing.
- Improved accessibility support for using VoiceOver.
- Improved accessibility support through keyboard access and a visually strong focus indicator for Incorta users with motor impairments.
- Improved dashboard’s responsiveness after incremental load.
- Fixed an issue where the analytics service was missing its sync.
- Resolved an issue that was failing some dashboards’ rendering with an SQLi error.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a schema that was loading for longer than usual for one of our customers.
- Resolved an issue where the joins were being incorrectly calculated.
- Resolved the error thrown when validating the load filter.
- Fixed an issue where the schema schedule jobs were not being returned to the UI.