Welcome to Incorta 4.9 Documentation
- Review all the details about this Release.
Incorta is very different from your traditional database, data warehouse, or business intelligence application.
With Incorta, there is no need for data transformation or intensive data modeling. Easily analyze large and complex business data sets in real-time.
Incorta’s secret is Direct Data Mapping™. Direct Data Mapping gathers intelligence about structured data to deliver jaw-dropping performance, even with billions of rows, hundreds of joins, and thousands of tables. Direct Data Mapping™ bypasses the need for traditional data modeling and eliminates unnecessary data reshaping. Direct Data Mapping™ means abandoning the complexity and fragility of traditional Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) batch jobs and procedures for the legacy data warehouse.
Incorta makes it easy to connect to and ingest data from databases, data warehouses, cloud applications, data streams, and data lakes. Incorta is the only Direct Data Platform that retains all row-level security from the source systems.
The Incorta Direct Data Mapping Platform lets business users and analysts drill into aggregated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and view raw transactions at the row level. With data veracity and high fidelity at everyone’s finger tips, decision makers, frontline managers, and executive teams quickly adopt new preferences for Incorta’s business-friendly, easily-shared dashboards filled with interactive insights. Incorta also integrates nicely with what data warriors traditionally prefer: Power BI, Tableau, and MS Excel.
For DataOps teams responsible for data engineering, data pipelines, data science, and data analytics, Incorta is the only Direct Data Mapping Platform that unifies enterprise data, multiplies insight driven productivity, and lowers the total cost of ownership.
- Use Incorta. Sign in, create a schema, load your data, and analyze your data.
- Install Incorta. Start here to learn the requirements needed to install Incorta and the steps to install it.
- Configure Incorta: Configure tenants, servers, and other options to enable the Incorta to run the way you want.
- Secure Incorta: Implement security for Incorta.
- Administer Incorta: Operate and manage Incorta.
- Run Incorta in the Cloud: Discover ways you can use Incorta in the cloud with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and more.
- Build Solutions with Incorta: Find out how to build solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite Accelerator with Incorta.
- Upgrade Incorta Upgrade Incorta by following specific procedures that eliminate potential issues during and after upgrade.
- Release Notes: View the most recent release notes.
Visit learn.incorta.com and sign up for free, self-paced training. With your enrollment, you will receive your own on demand, cloud virtual machine environment and a multimedia guided tour. Learn Incorta today!