Create an Alias
By creating an alias you can refer to a table by an alternative name. You can create aliases for tables in the same or different schemas, using the following steps:
- Navigate to the “Schemas” tab of the “Schema” page.
- Select the schema where you want to add an alias table.
- Select the + New icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select “Alias”.
- In the “Schema Name” field, select the schema that contains the original table.
- From the “Select Table” drop-down menu, select the original table.
- Select in the “Table Name” field to name the alias table.
- Select Done in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. The schema definition now includes the new alias as the last table listed.