The “Load Filter” feature can be used to load large datasets at once and select data segments that would fit into the Incorta engine for efficient memory consumption. Using this feature, the Schema Manager would be able to extract all the data into a staging area and only load specific data into the Incorta engine.
To create a load filter:
- From the “Schema” page, select a schema.
- Select the down arrow in the upper right-hand corner of that table.
- Select “Table Details” from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to the “Load Filter” section to add a filter expression.
- Select Done in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, to exit the “Table Details” page.