Welcome to Incorta 4.5 Documentation
Please note that this release has reached the End of Life Support. Accordingly, the documentation of this release will be deprecated by end of June, 2023.
Release: 4.5 (Release Notes)
Page last updated: January 26, 2020
Incorta is very different from your traditional database, data warehouse, or business intelligence application.
Incorta is a Unified Data Analytics Platform.
With Incorta, there is no need for data transformation or intensive data modeling. You can analyze large and complex business data sets in real-time.
Incorta’s secret is Direct Data Mapping™. Direct Data Mapping™ gathers intelligence about structured data to deliver jaw-dropping performance, even with billions of rows, hundred of joins, and thousands of tables. Direct Data Mapping™ bypasses the need for traditional data modeling, eliminates unnecessary data reshaping, and overnight batch jobs for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) procedures.
Incorta makes it easy to connect to and ingest data from databases, data warehouses, cloud applications, data streams, and data lakes. Incorta is the only unified data analytics platform that retains all row-level security from the source systems.
With Incorta, your entire organization of data engineers, business analysts, data scientists, business users, and executives can access and explore critical data at in-memory speeds without costly peformance tuning, indexing, or manaul query hints.
Incorta’s powerful Analytics lets business analysts and users drill into aggregated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and view raw transactions at the row level. With data veracity and high fidelity at everyone’s finger tips, folks quickly adopt preferences for Incorta’s own business-friendly, easily-shared dashboards. Incorta also integrates nicely with what data warriors traditionally prefer: Power BI, Tableau, and MS Excel.
In the topics on this site, you will find the information you need to install and access your Incorta Analytics platform and perform administrative and user tasks.
To find out more, select one of the following starting points, select an item on the left, or search for a specific term.
Use Incorta Analytics. Sign in, load your data and schema, and use Incorta Analytics to manage data, create insights, and more.
- Install or Upgrade Incorta Analytics. Start here to learn the requirements needed to install Incorta Analytics and the steps to install it. Learn how to upgrade from a previous version of Incorta to the latest version.
- Configure Incorta Analytics. Learn how to configure tenants, servers, and other options to enable Incorta Analytics to run the way you want.
- Secure Incorta Analytics. Learn how Incorta Analytics handles security and how you can secure Incorta Analytics.
- Administer Incorta Analytics. Learn how to manage users, monitor Incorta Analytics, and dive deeper into connecting data sources using developer tools.
- Run Incorta in the Cloud. Discover ways you can use Incorta in the cloud with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and more.
- Build Solutions with Incorta Analytics. Learn how to build solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite Accelerator with Incorta Analytics.
- Release Notes. View the most recent release notes.
Visit learn.incorta.com and sign up for free, self-paced training. With your enrollment, you will receive your own on demand, cloud virtual machine environment and a multimedia guided tour. Learn Incorta today!