Create a Dashboard
After you have defined source and query schemas, you can build dashboards and insights without loading all of your data in Incorta’s memory. All query tables defined within the query schema should be displayed in the source elements list in the Analyzer mode.
Before creating a dashboard by either method, ensure you:
- Connect Incorta Analytics to your datasources and data files.
- Define your schemas based on those datasources and data files.
- Load the data to the Incorta Analytics.
- Load schema.
- Select the Content tab.
- Select the +New icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Add Folder, Add Dashboard, or Import Dashboard from the drop-down menu.
- From the schema definition, select Explore Data.
- If the dashboard was created within a schema, click on Explore Data to open the Analyzer pre-populated with the schema tables. You can use this Analyzer to build Insights for the new dashboard.
Incorta automatically names the new dashboard the same as the current schema name followed by “Dashboard”.