Log in to the Admin UI
The Incorta Analytics Administrator UI (Admin UI) helps you manage basic system and tenant configurations.
The Admin UI has two parts:
System Configuration where admins can manage:
- Server Configuration: These configurations include the server memory percentage, max engine jobs, Spark integration, clustering, and an SQL interface.
- Default Tenant Configuration: Set default properties for tenants for unset properties.
- Tenants: Where you can change default tenant configurations.
- Install Incorta Analytics.
- If your installation type is
Embedded, shut down the application server by going to the
<INSTALLATION_PATH>directory and running the command:
- Access the Admin UI at:
- Log in with the following credentials:
- Username: Enter the username you created during installation in the
System Configuration step of the installation wizard. If you forget your
username, retrieve it by running the command:
./tmt.sh -lc systemin the
- Password: Enter the password created during installation in the System
Configuration step of the installation wizard. If you forget your password,
reset it by running the command:
./tmt.sh -u system superuser-password <NEW_PASSWORD>in the
In the output, find the value of the
superuser-login property (for example,